We are often asked the very important question of, “what is required in order for one to be properly saved?” Here is what God’s inspired Word (2 Peter 1:20-21 “But know this first of all, that no prophecy of Scripture is a matter of one’s own interpretation, 21 for no prophecy was ever made by an act of human will, but men moved by the Holy Spirit spoke from God”) has to say on the topic.
- Hear the Gospel. (Rom 10:17, Jn 8:32)
- Believe the Gospel (Heb 11:6, Jn 20:31)
- Repent of sins (Lk 13:3, Acts 17:30)
- Confess Jesus as Lord (Rom 10:10, Mt 10:32)
- Be Baptized (Gal 3:27, Mk 16:16, Acts 2:38, 1 Pet 3:21)
- Life a Life of Faithfulness (Rev 2:10b)